When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT'S OFFICIAL!! Spring Grand Rapids SWAP MEET IS ON April 25-27 2019 at the old Memory Lane Bike shop

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
More

F121956E-B8F7-4BAD-B2C3-7DC05837A55D.jpeg

DD2EEC45-7CC9-4856-90DD-9B4011C715FB.jpeg

5D7C304D-C635-4896-AADC-5F756DB1761A.jpeg

73246606-E608-489A-B55D-7D2F030405E2.jpeg

We couldn't stay any longer, and had to leave about 4. I picked up one of the 2 bikes I had prepaid for, and the other seller was delayed, so we headed back home to Michigan. My hubby had to get up at 4 and go to work, his employer was upset that he needed Wednesday off. So, we came home. But, next time, we will have the time off and camp. We are heading to Ann Arbor with money in our pockets. So, when you see me (wearing a tie dye shirt) show me what you got. I am also hoping the blue Monark is still there at AA cuz I think I want to give that girl a forever home. There was a local guy selling a Viking. If someone would get that and bring it to AA, we'd buy it. We got to put some faces to some names, and had some good conversations. ML is awesome, and next year we won't be rookies attending like this year. What a great event!!

Deb

Back