When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's slowly becoming less hideous... I think. (1901 crescent)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Coaster Brake

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Well, here it is, with some minor improvements over last time.
4ddb392a-1.jpg

Other than the need for many parts to be re-nickel'd, and the mismatching tires and seat, how do you folks think it looks?

Wood 28" wheels, turn of the century saddle, proper bars and stem, og rat trap pedals......

Who knows.........?

Not bad! Change out that Gumwall and you'd have an immediate improvement! I do love the clean lines of a shaft drive!

Is this a smaller bike or a huge truck in the background? Larmo inspires bikes to original, He infected me. Now the zombie nation grows, run while can... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Does it ride nice? Have fun out there on the road... No matter what.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I know it is far from done, but I think it can at least be seen in public now.
And yes, it does ride very nice.

sorry but

Those rims, tires and seat have got to go. Looks more like a bad bike with the cool shaft drive and shock then a good bike with a few wrong parts. Maybe the rims/pedals can be antiqued with some stain or paint (wipe some on the spokes too). The gum walls can be painted black with duplicolor interior paint and the seat, well theres gotta be something you can do there. Not saying to drop big bucks, but those few things might be in order BUT its your bike so do what YOU like and you'll never go wrong. Thanks for sharing, sorry if I was harsh.

it rolls man!

good job! from a pile of parts. well done. did you weld? or have someone else do it?

Those rims, tires and seat have got to go. Looks more like a bad bike with the cool shaft drive and shock then a good bike with a few wrong parts. Maybe the rims/pedals can be antiqued with some stain or paint (wipe some on the spokes too). The gum walls can be painted black with duplicolor interior paint and the seat, well theres gotta be something you can do there. Not saying to drop big bucks, but those few things might be in order BUT its your bike so do what YOU like and you'll never go wrong. Thanks for sharing, sorry if I was harsh.

I have a better seat on the way, I just threw that one on there so I could ride it.
The tire situation is the same.
Thanks for the input though, I realize it has a long way to go yet, but it is far better than the rusty, mangled, pile of broken parts it was when I started.

Back