When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Sunday "Show & Tell" time (6/23/13)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
RJ....love the tanks with the chrome accent. Color combo too.
Original colors ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks I love the color combo also. I believe its a older resto with a few chips here and there. Overall great condition, really excited about these bikes.

Was at the local car show with my 1984 Chevrolet S-10 and found this local cutie to model with my truck. We raised $2k for breast cancer.

IMG_4669.jpg

pulled these 3 out of a old barn no idea on years,
Schwinn X excelsior badged has front facing dropout, skip tooth, pieced together?
6m3e-1.jpg

another Schwinn
40xh-1.jpg

goodyear missing badge, columbia?
nmdv-1.jpg

and a buddy dropped this lasalle off he found
mtfn-1.jpg

forgot the best one LOL, saved this hawthorne out of the junkyard, get a couple parts off it anyways or may become yard art.
ko0k-1.jpg

The Weekly Post

Side note....I have managed to somehow hijack this popular thread from Brooks, with no intention of doing so. Given the time zone difference between the EastCoast and the WestCoast, I just kept getting impatient and found that some newly found posts of our dedicated members recent finds were being added to prior weeks of the "It's Sunday" thread. So to avoid this I jumped in to get the weekly finds placed with the correct week.
Thanks Brooks for letting me jump in.
Hope all is well with you and your family.

The weekly post was started by me and was something I enjoyed posting every week to get everyone together to see what we found without searching through all the other posts. I have been doing it for almost a year unless when health issues came into play and I'd have to miss a week or two and always found somebody to step in for that week. Then for reasons that only YOU understand you started posting the weekly post. This was done without care or concern for anyone else but YOU and your total lack respect of the person who started it. It was done because YOU "just kept getting impatient". I hate to tell you but the post wasn't just about what you found it was about what all the members found bicycle related or not. As you can see I have just about totally stepped away from the CABE and I'll slowly step away even further as time goes by. So enjoy posting the weekly "What did you find" post and stop putting my name on it because it's YOURS!!

Brooks

I think the men's version of this bike might get my vote for the most beautiful balloon tired bike ever produced. Its absolutely perfect without going over the top. I need to find myself a nice original. -Chris

I agree with you there. I also love your new avatar. I have seen that photo before. There was a series of them. Very funny :)

Back