When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Sunday! Show Your Sunrise Or Sunset & Bike Photos On Sunday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Guess I missed the LB Cycle Swap AND the Coasters Colson Ride.
crap.

THIS SUNDAY is the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride on December 4th .... & NEXT Saturday - December 10th - is the City of Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade - 10am 'til around noon ... The City of Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade STARTS @ 10am - CYCLONE COASTER is ENTRY # 75 this time around - Parade STAGING will be @ 10:15am ... We meet up the hill on Crown Valley Pkwy & Greenfield ( plenty of parking in the lot where TGI Fridays used to be ) ... Followed by lunch @ Knowlwoods ( Bugers & what not ) maybe a ride for those interested ... COME & RIDE .. Be a part of the 2016 City of Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade - where all you need is a Vintage Bicycle & a CYCLONE COASTER T-Shirt ... Hope to see you there - Ride Vintage - Frank

Shelby 2013 Christmas bike 1.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 390989

Headlight is the Sun .... I love to do this with the Sun - The Moon & a variety of other light sources when I can like street lights .. You never know what will inspire a unique shot ....

This pic was taken on the Santa Monica pier - Ride Vintage - Frank
I love that shot Frank.
This mornings' sun rise is in my bottom bracket...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480863321.521497.jpg

And Saddleback is at my rear tire

Back