When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its Sunday, So What finds have we found this week?

-

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So what did you find this week? Let us know what you've found and post a few photo's so we can check it out.

i found that not enough bikes shops were open today

was looking for a caliper brake and spare tube for ride today
did without

Not here yet, but the check cleared this past week and should be on its way soon.
Big thanks to my friend who helped me find it.
Spent too much, but its in nice original paint/condition from the original owner (who is 85) with a Troxel toolbox saddle to die for.
Chris
rollfast possibility.jpg

Troxel toolbox saddle? Never heard or seen one. You'll have to post pic's when you get the bike so we can see. As for as cool finds this last week. I had no luck but wasn't looking to hard. I need to catch up on what I have for now.

Troxel toolbox saddle? Never heard or seen one. You'll have to post pic's when you get the bike so we can see. As for as cool finds this last week. I had no luck but wasn't looking to hard. I need to catch up on what I have for now.

The troxel toolbox saddle was found on Silver King Flocycles and Wingbars and high end Rollfast like the V-200.
The undercarriage is different between the two however with the Silver Kings having thick wide spaced helical springs.
The rear is hinged and it opens up a compartment to hold...well, tools.
As far as the most rare and valuable saddles you could buy, this is up there with the pogo and leafspring.
It costs 800.00 to recover.

troxel toolbox saddle reference.jpg

Back