When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Sunday what schwinns did we fin this week...Weekley thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vintage2wheel

I live for the CABE
Suspended
It's Sunday what prewar/vintage Schwinn bikes/parts/ fun stuff did we find this week? Show us the pictures and tell us the story.

It was a very big week for me and very hard not to show my friends cause I wanted to show it here first.

I got a matching pair 1937's Schwinn Autocycle and motorbike maroon in color.

I have waited a long time for this Autocycle and got exactly what I wanted
A completely original uncirculated AC and motorbike for that matter.

These bikes originally came from the east coast from a family of collectors.
The motorbike has a drop stand and no showing of marks where a kickstand was ever on. The motorbike also had a 40 lever on as it did in the pictures I saw from back in the day. Might leave it on or but a shorty. Not sure.

A friend gave me a killer lock display piece.
And I have one more coming in a week or two.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360517381.240822.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360517420.573244.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360517449.538800.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360517466.616250.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360517482.690977.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360517501.987642.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360517529.681382.jpg

Vintage2wheel
714-585-6183 voice/txt
[email protected]
Like our Facebook page
Search
Vintage2wheel

wow!!

Damn Shaun, you won the lottery!!!!!...those are awesome!! :) leave some fer us new guys why don't ya haha. Glad to see that people can still find uncirculated bikes. Thank God you have them and other peeps don't have there hands on those, might find them parted out on the bay :(. Hate that.

Shaun...love the Schwinn fender bomb and the dual headlights on the Autocycle...I assume those are Silver Rays?

Wish I could afford one these (the complete bike that is)....but the pic is being added to my wish list...thanks for sharing.

Shaun...love the Schwinn fender bomb and the dual headlights on the Autocycle...I assume those are Silver Rays?

Wish I could afford one these (the complete bike that is)....but the pic is being added to my wish list...thanks for sharing.

no they are dual seiss lights the silver rays cam on other bikes and ranger champions mens and womans although I have seen them on AC's before

finds

Yeah mines not remotely as fn killer as your find! Congrats. Im in the process of getting another 41 AC to replace my tweaker harvested one. Wish I didn't have to pay rent! Would make this a lot easier!

Silverrays -I do not know why they were used sometimes

no they are dual seiss lights the silver rays cam on other bikes and ranger champions mens and womans although I have seen them on AC's before

But they are the cast pot metal body with reveals- mostly seen with a stampped chromed brass base on a front fender- As on the motorbike

Back