When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Sunday what schwinns did we fin this week...Weekley thread

-
Me neither, can't afford a nice Autocycle, but I found a nice workable Peter and Russell foot pump.
foot pump.jpg

Shaun... You da man!!!

Totally huge score! Congrats!

Ken

It's Sunday what prewar/vintage Schwinn bikes/parts/ fun stuff did we find this week? Show us the pictures and tell us the story.

It was a very big week for me and very hard not to show my friends cause I wanted to show it here first.

I got a matching pair 1937's Schwinn Autocycle and motorbike maroon in color.

I have waited a long time for this Autocycle and got exactly what I wanted
A completely original uncirculated AC and motorbike for that matter.

These bikes originally came from the east coast from a family of collectors.
The motorbike has a drop stand and no showing of marks where a kickstand was ever on. The motorbike also had a 40 lever on as it did in the pictures I saw from back in the day. Might leave it on or but a shorty. Not sure.

A friend gave me a killer lock display piece.
And I have one more coming in a week or two. View attachment 83508View attachment 83509View attachment 83510View attachment 83511View attachment 83512View attachment 83513View attachment 83514

Vintage2wheel
714-585-6183 voice/txt
[email protected]
Like our Facebook page
Search
Vintage2wheel

The motorbike has a drop stand and no showing of marks where a kickstand was ever on. The motorbike also had a 40 lever on as it did in the pictures I saw from back in the day. Might leave it on or but a shorty. Not sure.

Wow, those are beautiful - good for you!

thanks

Wow, those are beautiful - good for you!

thanks bud

Cool bikes! I want! lol
I bought 3 early Schwinn badges from Frank here on the cabe to start a collection of them.

Congrats on a new addiction lol

Vintage2wheel
714-585-6183 voice/txt
[email protected]
Like our Facebook page
Search
Vintage2wheel

lol thanks! I love all old bikes, and while I will buy any good deal I find, I have always loved Schwinns, and own 4, working on #5.
BTW loving your FB posts! I can look at classic bikes all day and all night. Only way it could be better is if you post pics. of hot chicks with the bikes!:cool:

Back