When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Sunday what Schwinns did we find this week... 7-27-14

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
badge

My Son Michael added this one to his keeper collection, can somebody help him with the age? he thinks it is his oldest Schwinn ballooner, it looks like it may have had a tank at one time?, he bought it with 2 others from a local farm, he paid $150.00 forView attachment 161987View attachment 161988View attachment 161989View attachment 161990View attachment 161991View attachment 161992View attachment 161993 this one, we will post more pictures after he cleans it up and gets it road ready, thanks for looking, Mark & Michael

what does it say on the head badge ?

Shawn, Those pictures are of my Aero as Steve found it.
So, not the same Aero that yours was restored from.

Thanks Marty. I'm still trying to contact Steve to see if he has any pics of mine before resto. V/r Shawn

Roadmaster Morrow Hub F-1

Sorry it will not happen again.

Last edited:
Aerocycle

Shawn, this is not the same Aerocycle. The one you have was purchased in Racine Wisconsin about 15 years ago and the traded to Stan Folie for two Airflows. He had it restored by Evan Hatcher in the Twin Cities. Steve Doan

Back