When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's the Sunday night Show and Tell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So what did we find this week? Maybe it was something on ebay or was it a barn find? Was it that long lost bicycle seat or was it that bike that belonged to your great grandfather?

Tell us about it...

Well its been a crazy week. Just getting back from vacation.
A member found me a rough Eldorado but it had a great looking chrome bezel and all together fender jet ornament...well is has the red jewel top fin broke half off....but still hard to find with the nose and wings intact. Shame the battery tray is toast...but still not bad for a 65 @ $140 shipped...by dean no less.
Id take just about anything dean finds me. And he knows how to pack a bike.
a6fbd4d9116e7fc3-1.jpg
a6fbd4d911a18171-1.jpg

The wife knows about it but, wasnt happy when I told her I now need a bigger building.

Good to be back...was jonesin for the cabe all last week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just won some prewar fenders on The Bay. Sorry no pics. I think they'll look good on my Elgin!

JD, if that is rough, I'd like to see your definition of a parts bike. That thing would clean up nice! If it needs any cleaning!

well, we went on the monthly Cyclone Coaster ride along the beach here in Southern California. while I didn't find any bikes, we did find a couple new Bike enthusiasts.
always doing my part to spread the good news of old bikes... sometimes it's a difficult and tedious job....
vbulletin

i was going to photoshop out the schwinn for an elgin or something and provide some witty comment, but i got caught up in staring at the... boats... fine... round... yachts... legs... mASSts. . s

goodnight.

I found this weird bike - and the picture is small and fuzzy because im being shady.

IMG_1088-1.jpg

I say rough because the rear rim is toast and dont know how to rewire them. ....yet. Tires are trashed, seat has a tear, batteries leaked acid on the head tube and bottom of the tank and front fender.
But, youre right other than that it is in great shape. Just cant ride it yet.
I am not complaining. As it really is a minor resto needed.
a6fbd4d990a41bac-1.jpg

a6fbd4d990b5c498-1.jpg

I just like jumping on them and test driving as soon as I get them
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
well, we went on the monthly Cyclone Coaster ride along the beach here in Southern California. while I didn't find any bikes, we did find a couple new Bike enthusiasts.
always doing my part to spread the good news of old bikes... sometimes it's a difficult and tedious job....
vbulletin

Scott, I gotta agree with LobsterBoy, those are mighty fine masts on the yachts ;)

Back