When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"It's time for Sunday Night Show and Tell, So what did we find this week?"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Brooks, hope you don't mind but, I can't wait to see what everyone has picked up this past week.

So without any ado...keeping the ever popular weekly thread going, as Brooks would declare
"It's time for Sunday Night Show and Tell, So what did we find this week?"

I did pick up an NOS/NIB siren....a childs "Fire Cheif" siren but, a great item for the display case.

attachment.php

and a rare 1910-20 Hipco Flashlight with a walleye lens. Not working but, a cool peice for the display case just the same.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And in about an hour I will be picking up the 59 Corvette I bought from a ebayer in IL last August...Been sitting in a shed for all this time waiting on a former co-worker's son that picked it up for me. He "the father" just spent the weekend with his son and loaded into his car carrier rig....he even loaded inside the cab of the truck while "it" slept the whole trip....unlike the driver that wants his bed back....freinds woilling to help can be found if you ask.

Here is the picture of the bike when I bought it in August. After picking it up from the truck stop shortly I'll post more pics.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Am I really the only one who wants to know what everybody got this past weekend?

Wasn't there some swapmeets this weekend?

Just picked up the Corvette...needs some work and especially the front rim needs new spokes.
But, glad I got it.
7 months to wait for a bike is pushing the envelope for me.
Serial is H912717, as I see it, it's a 8/59 manufactured Schwinn.

ytyne6an-1.jpg

7a2e5ana-1.jpg

Last edited:
(376123).jpg
(376138).jpg
OLD4A_178.jpg

Left to right: HARPER'S WEEKLY, JAN. 4, 1896 PG. 23 with ad for Stover Mfg Phoenix Bicycles, ad clipping blown up to 8 X 10 from HARPER'S WEEKLY, MAY 9, 1896 PG. 478 (I had this whole page already), and a full page ad from HARPER'S WEEKLY 1898.

TOC Bridgeports with toe clips for $200
image (1).jpeg
image.jpeg
image (2).jpeg

One Inch Pitch Block Chain 021.jpg

a block chain

Last edited:
Went looking!

I went out looking but didn't find any "Bicycle related" items. I did find a cool Treasure Chest but it was empty 8( But it will still look cool in the game room.

Attachments

• tc1.jpg
    tc1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 57
Good Deal

Looks like some nice items were snagged. Hey JD, I don't think anyone can tell your excited about getting the Corvette. I'll do my best to keep it under wraps. By the way, nice bike. Congrats to all. Good to see you back, Brooks.

Looks like some nice items were snagged. Hey JD, I don't think anyone can tell your excited about getting the Corvette. I'll do my best to keep it under wraps. By the way, nice bike. Congrats to all. Good to see you back, Brooks.

When it comes to another addition to the flock, I'm always excited. My needed "fix" was somewhat satisfied:rolleyes:
Then there is always the wife's reaction..."what another bike?"
I actually am considering on selling this one. I have just too many projects at the moment.
However, I can justify the acquisition because it was purchased 7 months ago. Too many others have been acquired since then. But, it was a nice surprise to finally get it.

And yes....some nice finds guys....it's good to hear tha Brooks is still on the search for that special deal.

Last edited:
Monarch's

JD
Did get a couple of Monarchs at the Eden Swap Meet.

One was a 1949 Monarch super deluxe and a 30's Monarch Silver King Frame, another Parks Work Stand and serveral misc. items.
Kevin (Cadallac Man) ended up with the Monarch Super Deluxe.
Tony

Back