When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's time for Sunday Night Show and Tell, So what did you find?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I know that winter is coming upon us and the swap meets and yard sale are getting fewer and harder to find but maybe we'll be seing some cool things that people where able to find this week. Remember to post some pic's and tell us the story of how and where you found it.

Just enjoying the ride...

Brooks

I found this at a gaarage sale.Bought it for yard art.The motor is still free!Guy said he thinks its a 1954.Its a Motobecane Mobylette.
DSCN1010-1.jpg

DSCF0722JPG-1.jpg

Got a pair of Spaceliners.
$200. Now the fun part- getting them rideable. I love projects!

JWM

Attachments

• DSCF0722.jpg
    DSCF0722.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 49
I found this at a gaarage sale.Bought it for yard art.The motor is still free!Guy said he thinks its a 1954.Its a Motobecane Mobylette.
DSCN1010-1.jpg

Vince, thats not yard art! I love rust and patina like that, and if that motor still spins I'd have it operational PDQ! Great find........

I had to take it out of the front yard.Too many people stopping and checking it out.One guy said to put it away because its worth $400 non running and about $1000 in running condition.Now its in my garage taking up room.I think it will get stolen if its left out.lol I might put it up for sale because its a pain in the butt to keep moving it.

I had to take it out of the front yard.Too many people stopping and checking it out.One guy said to put it away because its worth $400 non running and about $1000 in running condition.Now its in my garage taking up room.I think it will get stolen if its left out.lol I might put it up for sale because its a pain in the butt to keep moving it.

LOL! Sounds like you my friend have a bad case of buyer's remorse! Should have stuck with a 1950s base model Schwinn!

DSCF0722JPG-1.jpg

Got a pair of Spaceliners.
$200. Now the fun part- getting them rideable. I love projects!

JWM

I got the taste of tinfoil in my mouth when I looked at this picture. Congrats on a GREAT pair bikes. very envious. Closest I can get is a pair of 35 wards silverkings... not spacey enough.

Nice pair

JWM...nice.
Please add the pics to the "lets see your chromed Spaceliner styled bike" thread.

Even the fork tips still have the painted accents. I can't tell for sure but, they both look like "7 bar" tank versions with the tank tabs on the bottom down tubes. Then if that is the case the front forks shouldn't have the front springer....I could be wrong though. I have been before.
Serial numbers will tell you for sure.

$200 for one is what you usually see...$100 ea...is rare ;)
I need a find like that!!!

Last edited:
Back