When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's time for Sunday Night Show and Tell, So what did you find?

-
Your right Classicfan.Maybe someone on the CABE is dying to have one of these and has something to trade.

JWM...nice.
Please add the pics to the "lets see your chromed Spaceliner styled bike" thread.

Even the fork tips still have the painted accents. I can't tell for sure but, they both look like "7 bar" tank versions with the tank tabs on the bottom down tubes. Then if that is the case the front forks shouldn't have the front springer....I could be wrong though. I have been before.
Serial numbers will tell you for sure.

$200 for one is what you usually see...$100 ea...is rare ;)
I need a find like that!!!

They are, indeed "7" tank versions. The front spring bar on the springer on the boys' bike was a little tweaked. I straightened it out, but the spacing between the bar and the forks is still uneven. It clears OK, though. Unfortunately the front hub on the boys' bike is cracked around both cups. A friend of mine has offered a replacement, so that's another task that needs done. Both bikes have a clean battery tray in the rear rack, but I'm not sure what sort of tail light goes with the racks. And after looking at Spaceliner threads both here, and at RatRaod bikes, I haven't seen a rear carrier like the ones on these bikes anywhere. Odd. Spaceliner stuff is very hard to find. I'll probably end up making some sort of replacement.

JWM

Last edited:
I found this at a gaarage sale.Bought it for yard art.The motor is still free!Guy said he thinks its a 1954.Its a Motobecane Mobylette.
DSCN1010-1.jpg

You're seriously not keeping this??????

JWM...I'll see if I can find a picture of the rear lens. Its a plain looking rectangle mounted on top lens.I think...I dont have one but have seen pictures.
Good luck on finding the rare tanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cock a doodle doo

Hard to match the finds of Trexlertown last weekend, but scored a Delta "rooster" horn for 85.00 shipped off ebay, which was a great deal in original silver paint with the decal.
Thankfully, I don't need a 20" schwinn tank.
Chris
rooster.jpg

Back