When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's time for the "Sunday night Show and Tell" show!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
What did our lucky members find this week? Tell us about it and remember to post a few pics so us unlucky ones can see what you got.

Well, it was a big one for me this week. She's on the way, but I won this 1938 3-gill original on fleaBay!

KGrHqVqUEZ4mcLQBP2BjG3Q60_57-1.jpg

KGrHqVg0E8RGPe4BP2B2cgbg60_57-1.jpg

KGrHqRogE0e9q29VBP2ChWW6w60_57-1.jpg

KGrHqNqkEYenWIYeBP2CSrEoQ60_57-1.jpg

60's Sabre Flyer

Thanks to a new friend in Iowa, I managed to purchase this addition. I have one like this but it was frankenbiked. I jumped on this because I needed the fenders but, after wrongway sent me the pictures after he picked it for me I realized this is a complet bike minus the battery tray. Love the bezel and this is only the second one I've ever seen on the market.

Thanks again Scott...hope the packing and shipping goes well.

Here is what I bought last year that needed a number of parts

attachment.php

Here is what wrongway turned me onto

attachment.php

And of course the tanklight bezel

attachment.php

Not sure of the age but the 24" Kendas can be used elsewhere on a project.
Anybody know anything about this FS Elite Convertible Cruiser?
If it is a "Convertible" I would think there is supposed to be a removable top tube.

a6fbc2b43aa25719-1.jpg

Not sure if it very old.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I celebrated my 66th birthday this past Saturday. By pure coincidence, a diseased uncle estate sale had a Schwinn Phantom that I was able to buy at a ridiculous price. Fortunately for me I only had to drive 45 minutes. My uncle had this bike for several years and I had forgotten he had it until a first cousin contacted me. It ended up being a pretty nice birthday present to myself.

The serial number indicates that it's either a '52, '53 or a '57.

vbulletin

Happy B day

I celebrated my 66th birthday this past Saturday. By pure coincidence, a diseased uncle estate sale had a Schwinn Phantom that I was able to buy at a ridiculous price. Fortunately for me I only had to drive 45 minutes. My uncle had this bike for several years and I had forgotten he had it until a first cousin contacted me. It ended up being a pretty nice birthday present to myself.

The serial number indicates that it's either a '52, '53 or a '57.

vbulletin

Sweet B day present...in fact anyday present...congrats

Back