When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ivanhoe Special

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ohdeebee

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Pictures165-1.jpg

Pictures163-1.jpg

Pictures173-1.jpg

Pictures174-1.jpg

Pictures167-1.jpg

Pictures166-1.jpg

Not much of a story so far. I've been looking for a late 1800's bike for a while and a buddy of mine happened to come across this one. I haven't been able to find out much info on this bike yet. All I know is that Ivanhoe made bikes from 1892 - 1898 and they were made in Indianapolis. I'll be doing a full restoration on this one so I'll post pics as I go.

I love those grips! Is that cork? Good luck with that project, very worthwhile in my opinion. And if you can true that front rim you deserve a medal:)

The grips are cork and oddly enough I have another set. As for the wheel, I think its toast but I have an identical rim that is dead straight. The biggest issue is going to be the bottom bracket (there is some medal hanging out of it right now, possibly part of the bearing cup) and one of the pedals is broken. Other than that everything is there and in good enough shape to reuse.

I don't know anything about these, but thanks for posting the pics, thats a first for newer a member.

Back