When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've been bamboozled

-

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
I initially got into bikes because I thought it would be a cheap side hobby to enjoy along with my Fords. 7 years later, the cars are rotting in the driveway and all my extra dough goes to bikes and parts:tired:

1562168733586.png

Last edited:
Bought Pam a vintage bike cause she wanted to ride. Just couldn't go with the Walmart crap. So then I got a old rider. Same thinking. Cheap entertainment. Then joined a vintage bike club. Then bought a vintage van to haul the bikes. Then meet "some people". Got hooked on pre-war bikes and accessories. Now we have a lot less savings, and a lot more fun, so I guess it's worth it.

I initially got into bikes because I thought it would be a cheap side hobby to enjoy along with my Fords. 7 years later, the cars are rotting in the driveway and all my extra dough goes to bikes and parts:tired:

View attachment 1024849

It is Cheaper than Cars . My Dad was a Car Dealer and here I am pushing Used Cars . Cars fall apart just sitting there,especially if you don’t use the frequently plus space, insurance........... I’m not against old Cars I love old Cars I just can’t fit any in my house. I have a old motorcycle in my living room and one I can go just about anywhere. I look at bikes like Art . You think you want to pull your hair out at a bike swap meet when someone offers you $5 for a 100 part . Try walking around a Car Swap meet and talking to some of those Cats . You guys are doing fine so Enjoy the Ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back