When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've been bamboozled

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
I initially got into bikes because I thought it would be a cheap side hobby to enjoy along with my Fords. 7 years later, the cars are rotting in the driveway and all my extra dough goes to bikes and parts:tired:

1562168733586.png

Last edited:
Bought Pam a vintage bike cause she wanted to ride. Just couldn't go with the Walmart crap. So then I got a old rider. Same thinking. Cheap entertainment. Then joined a vintage bike club. Then bought a vintage van to haul the bikes. Then meet "some people". Got hooked on pre-war bikes and accessories. Now we have a lot less savings, and a lot more fun, so I guess it's worth it.

I initially got into bikes because I thought it would be a cheap side hobby to enjoy along with my Fords. 7 years later, the cars are rotting in the driveway and all my extra dough goes to bikes and parts:tired:

View attachment 1024849

It is Cheaper than Cars . My Dad was a Car Dealer and here I am pushing Used Cars . Cars fall apart just sitting there,especially if you don’t use the frequently plus space, insurance........... I’m not against old Cars I love old Cars I just can’t fit any in my house. I have a old motorcycle in my living room and one I can go just about anywhere. I look at bikes like Art . You think you want to pull your hair out at a bike swap meet when someone offers you $5 for a 100 part . Try walking around a Car Swap meet and talking to some of those Cats . You guys are doing fine so Enjoy the Ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back