When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've been bamboozled

-
bf4e9dc6fb2c62c34f7ef263b067ccc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm gonna TRY to go out to the garage right now.I've got a SBC to finish up with all the details. Have to look in assembly manuals for line placement ; brackets etc.These days u can search net for old parts. I used to just go to junkyard. I've got an 80's MTV ready to go left pedal is sticking but I grabbed some cores out of vineyard. The thing with a car is the seperate units -engine suspension - trans combined. Will provide something that will run on highway with latest offerings f rom Detroit. .With an old bike even when its done restored / ratted out whatever. It still can't get out of its own way. I've got parts but don't ride anything older than 1980.

So they sit. Love to build them. And love to run bikes of all kinds. Just don't / can't find the parts to build anymore so off to the garage I go.

I bought a two-speed Bendix hub for a 26” Schwinn project a while back.
I was working through the project when it was time to lace in the 2-speed hub and I couldn’t find it...
So....looked around with no luck, bought another hub and finished the project.
Wouldn’t you know it....a few weeks later when I wasn’t looking, I stumbled across the original misplaced 2-speed hub.
Now, common sense says....you got the hub you needed....the project is finished. Sell the hub you found and “recoup” your money spent to buy the second hub....Right?
No.....I am looking for another bike that I can build around the found hub....
Do I have “the sickness”...???

Back