When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've been cleaning this old girl up a bit--1947 Roadmaster 2-Tone Green

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
We finished de-rusting, cleaning, and buffing the seat hardware too. I put 3 coats of linseed oil on it all too.

20190112_190628.jpg

I believe your green Roadmaster and my red one we’re together at one point in there life about 3 yrs ago. They were a pair, I purchased the red boys, and I never recall who ended up buying the green girls.....it’s nice to see her cleaned up so beautifully, such a unique color combo.
C659EC11-F25A-4877-B83A-89835BBCE5E2.jpeg

I believe your green Roadmaster and my red one we’re together at one point in there life about 3 yrs ago. They were a pair, I purchased the red boys, and I never recall who ended up buying the green girls.....it’s nice to see her cleaned up so beautifully, such a unique color combo.View attachment 967531
Thanks. The green one that you used to own went to a different lady. You sent me pictures of the pair. So, mine is not the one you used to have. I saved those pictures, and I will find them and be able to for sure tell you her name, because I named the folder after her. Mine has quite a bit more paint loss than that one.

Thanks. The green one that you used to own went to a different lady. You sent me pictures of the pair. So, mine is not the one you used to have. I saved those pictures, and I will find them and be able to for sure tell you her name, because I named the folder after her. Mine has quite a bit more paint loss than that one.
Oh ok...... But I didn’t actually own them originally, they belonged to Cabe member “bikeyard”, he had the pair. I bought the red boys........Wow, then another green girls,What are the odds!

Back