When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've Finished Cleaning This 1951 Fleet Wing (Before & After)

-

TieDye

I live for the CABE
Hi guys! I bought this sweet 1951 Fleet Wing from Mark here on the CABE within the last year. Here's a "before" picture, and an "after" picture. She was torn apart and everything was cleaned, buffed, polished, serviced and she got some new "hosiery" (Rim strips, tubes, and some Royal Chain tires from John) put on her too. As you can see, she got a lot of "love rubbing" in all the needed areas. She rides like a dream and I'm so happy. It was a gift to myself for making another survivor-ship goal since breast cancer. Blue is my favorite color. :) I just wanted to share this pretty girl's journey with all of you guys. She has a forever home with me and my husband Rich. :hearteyes::hearteyes::)

Deb

@cr250mark
@John

20190715_152720.jpg

20191129_151013.jpg

Sweet! She looks brand spanking new and only ridden once around the block. You do some nice work taking care of all the little details that need attention.
1576029651602.png

Back