When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"I've got one of those Iver Johnson tricycles in my garage, do you want it" ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
OK, we've all heard this line before, but this time it actually was true. During the opening of our Iver Johnson Show at the Fitchburg Historical Society, I was standing by the tricycles, and a gentleman came up to me and said....................."I've got one of those Iver Johnson tricycles hanging in my garage.....do you want it, you can have it " ? Well of course I responded "sure" ! After some discussion, he gave me his number and I said to myself this is probably a wild goose chase and put his number in my wallet. Well, few days ago I came across his number and decided to follow up on the lead. When I got to his house I was quite surprised.................. it actually was a little Iver trike !! It's seen its better days, looks like it's been repainted, and has rust just about everywhere, but darn it all it's a little survivor !
i1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

i4.jpg

i5.jpg

Back