When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've got "the bug" again

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Glad to see you're enjoying the hobby once more! I think you've done a fantastic job putting this bike together! I'm all for fully-built bikes, with tanks and fenders and what-have-you, but bikes like these really show that sometimes, less really is more. The lack of parts and paint just give it a gritty appearance that really lends itself to the bike.
I agree. But to be totally honest, I had every intention of painting the f/f once it was built up. Now I'm on the fence!

Well it's your bike, so do with it whatever makes you happy! What paint scheme were you thinking of giving it?
Well, it changes all the time. Right now I'm thinking : olive drab matte finish on frame, gloss black fork and long pointed darts from headtube back, coffin shape black darts on seat tube (to accent the chainring), some sort of drab dart on fork and orange pins to set it off.

Well, it changes all the time. Right now I'm thinking : olive drab matte finish on frame, gloss black fork and long pointed darts from headtube back, coffin shape black darts on seat tube (to accent the chainring), some sort of drab dart on fork and orange pins to set it off.
Sounds like whichever way you go, paint or no paint, you're still going to have an awesome bike.

Picked up this chain guard specifically for this bike. Not really sure if I like it. Is it too busy? Too shiney? Does it clash with the chain ring? What do you guys think?

KIMG0838.JPG

KIMG0837.JPG

Back