When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've got "the bug" again

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is where it's at now. Repop grips, John's tires and a seat from bobscycles. Patiently waiting for a holey chain guard, any condition, for around $50. Yeah, right! Or something else that has the "right" look.

KIMG0752.JPG

KIMG0753.JPG

KIMG0756.JPG

That's exactly what I meant. I've always been partial to this is the kind of "mean" looking bike. It's the kind you can get away with murder on. Especially if it's subtle murder like this chainring. If it feels right to you, it's right. If someone else really likes it, that's the icing on the cake.

Glad to see you're enjoying the hobby once more! I think you've done a fantastic job putting this bike together! I'm all for fully-built bikes, with tanks and fenders and what-have-you, but bikes like these really show that sometimes, less really is more. The lack of parts and paint just give it a gritty appearance that really lends itself to the bike.

Back