When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've heard people saying they are out...never here

-
Bikes, I love bikes. I have been riding bikes since I got off that 3 wheeled tricycle at 5, first bike was a hand me down at 6 and I have always had at least one bike since then, and have been rebuilding them and repairing them since I was 8.

For me, riding is very good for the mind, everything else goes away and I just focus on what is around me. For old bikes, my favourite thing is the feeling of bringing one back to life and seeing it on the road again, doing what it was destined to do, be ridden and enjoyed. I really am glad that I got past the chopper phase of the 1970's, I probably still need to finish the penance for the bikes I sacrificed to put some crap together because it was cool. ;)

Can't remember my first bike..............but I can say for sure I was VERY YOUNG . I had , and still have way too much fun riding. ALWAYS have had bikes . Always have fixed 'em up . Always and forever they have come with , when I had to move. Always have been very protective of my bikes. I Can't get away from them , their too ingrained in my DNA . Heck , Both myself ........AND my son cut our mechanical teeth on Bikes. I can go on and on........but, you get the picture NO WAY am I out !

Back