When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've heard people saying they are out...never here

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Started riding right before I started grade school.....road and didn't own car for 8 yrs living in Phoenix az, road as courier in Phoenix for a few yrs..been collecting for over 30 yrs I love bikes....will never get out I'm retired age but will never be retired...I have other hobbies but really love bikes..keith..

Started riding right before I started grade school.....road and didn't own car for 8 yrs living in Phoenix az, road as courier in Phoenix for a few yrs..been collecting for over 30 yrs I love bikes....will never get out I'm retired age but will never be retired...I have other hobbies but really love bikes..keith..
Same here, grew up in Phoenix on bicycles, couldn’t afford a car when I turned 16 so I bought a motorcycle & rode them exclusively until I was 21 & bought a used 1968 Coupe Deville for my first car in 1986.
You’re 9 years older than me though.

Cool, I went to Washington high, then Glendale community then Grand Canyon then university of Viet nam....after graduated at cal haward... returned to Phoenix and been collecting bikes and 100 dollar Bill's ever since I love bikes.

Cool, I went to Washington high, then Glendale community then Grand Canyon then university of Viet nam....after graduated at cal haward... returned to Phoenix and been collecting bikes and 100 dollar Bill's ever since I love bikes.
I went to Alhambra, “Grand Canyon College” as it was called then was just down the street. I still live in the area, about 1/2 mile from where I grew up.
My mom went to Washington High in the 50s.

A couple west side boys huh? @Bikebones @Mark Johnston

Been on the east side in Mesa most of my life but now in the hell hole called Gilbert. Westwood High class of 71. Hung around with Danny White catching his practice passes in Jr High and my help really trained him well! LMAO

I remember seeing a bunch of Sting Rays and BMX bikes for sale in Cordes on Craigslist a while back. Was that you Bikebones?

Someone looking to downsize a 600+ collection. Check it out!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://thecabe.com/forum/members/old-style.69200/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1558165145529.png

Back