When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've heard people saying they are out...never here

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Beautiful Panhead. I love the "mousetrap" set up.
Thanks, I modified the mousetrap with this setup, locks the trans in first gear, and the clutch from being disengaged so someone can’t just roll it away.
26D04206-964C-4D7A-B426-48479C5D488E.jpeg

I'm 62/born in 57...... Grew up in the 60's/70's on hand me down bikes from my older ( by 5 years) Brother. I drooled over dudes with brand new CCM and Raleigh muscle bikes/fastbacks and put butterfly and banana seats on my 26 inch 3 speed or glider second hand rides. I figure my collecting bug started with rocks and minerals being a "rock hound" as a kid. I was hooked on fishing too. I even fished in the sewers in the basement and on the street. I never did catch that "elusive BROWN TROUT"...lol... but the hook was "set" to be a collector.

My Mom gave me back some of my Dinky/Corgi car toys in the 1980's and that fueled collecting toys ( mainly japan tinplate 50's cars) coupled with a FULL size 1958 Canadian Pontiac Laurentian I bought in 1975, sold in 2004.

Then the 1957 NSU scooter, then vintage boats and motors/advertising. The generic, some cool CCM bicycles were always around, but in about 1982 I bought my first balloon tire bicycle ( still have/just gave to my 21 year old daughter) a Hiawatha gals frame on a trip south to Grand Forks ND.. There has been no looking back. I have been actively collecting since. Bicycles are "art"& transportation and above all a pastime and good therapy in patience ( always short with me...lol.) and the reward of accomplishment after working on them and taking that first ride. The hobby breeds friendships as well. It's something I enjoy and plan to continue until I can't. That finish line is as elusive as that "Brown trout" I never hauled up from the sewer. Cheers to all, keep riding.

shay hiawa 1.JPG

Bobby Nash.JPG

P1010111.JPG

P1010040.JPG

P1010041.JPG

P1010003.JPG

PONCH OCT DR SIDE.JPG

P1010077.JPG

P1010085.JPG

@Nashman neat Strat w the bridge humbucker and "mother of toilet seat" pickguard. Quite a collection of fun stuff you have. The bullet holed scooter is a scream. Thanks for sharing all those pics.

I'm not in this for money...or whatever. I'm in because I can pedal.

When I can't pedal anymore, I won't I suppose but it won't be life, that's for sure.

So I sympathize when you say you are getting out of 'the hobby'.

But it's not a hobby to me. It's my way to get around. Why get around and be bored?

My two cents before inflation (35-40 PSI).
I have liked bikes since before i EVEN got my own first bike. When i was around six or seven i the mid 60's, i rode my friends BIG bike and ran rite into a telephone pole. Ran into the house crying with a bloodied nose and it wasn't five minutes later i got back on that steel steed and away again!! So when i turned seven I finally got my first new bike from the Gambles store in Platteville wisconsin, a Hiawatha cadet. I rode the hell outta that bike. THIS is why i like bikes. Enjoy the ride! YOU only live once. Or so they say!!

I was the guy who had the bmx stuff. In cordes junction...sold most of it..sold 50 bikes between 2013 and 2018..had too many, but starting buying again this year...have found some cool stuff....the guy with 600 is in north dakota....he said he would like to thin the herd by 50 to 100....don't want to go to north dakota....now...he has alot of road bikes...anyone want to go up there in the near future lmk..keith.

Back