When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Iver Racing/Drop Bars and Stem

-

anders1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
WTB toc- 20’s Iver drop bars and stem for new find. Thanks. Anthony

I recently purchased my first Iver Johnson from a fellow Caber. I am needing help finding the correct drop bars and stem. I know one of you gentlemen have some lying around and I’m hoping you will find it in your heart to help new Caber piece together a worthy project. I will post a pic so you know that your help is for a worthy cause. I’m needing drop bars and stem, and racing style saddle to start with. Thank you in advance, and enjoy the ride my friends...
BF87C1D0-6B17-4385-AC46-400654B291A4.jpeg

I recently purchased my first Iver Johnson from a fellow Caber. I am needing help finding the correct drop bars and stem. I know one of you gentlemen have some lying around and I’m hoping you will find it in your heart to help new Caber piece together a worthy project. I will post a pic so you know that your help is for a worthy cause. I’m needing drop bars and stem, and racing style saddle to start with. Thank you in advance, and enjoy the ride my friends...View attachment 842347

Back