When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson 1937 “Streamline”

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jon Olson

Finally riding a big boys bike
I’m starting to put together my first Iver Johnson and I’m really liking it. I’ve had it in a box of parts that I bought from a father of one of my ex-students for $50.00 twenty years or so ago? The rear fender and its “hanger” bracket and spacer were my first challenge. The bottom bracket parts were a puzzle, thank you CABE for “ search the CABE”. I think the Iver badge is one of my favorites, with the red celluloid backing three screws mounting. The “natural grain” painted rims will be a chore to remove the added human silver paint mistake! For now I’m just putting it together to feel the “ride”.

7DE37E09-6253-4FE6-8C0F-A826FD5A9FEC.jpeg

Ivers are great bikes. Very high grade machines with a lot of proprietary parts which can make restoring these challenging if you’re missing a lot of parts.

Last edited:
The badge came off the primed frame easily so I’m sure it must have been off the bike. I just cleaned it lightly and I’m leaving the celluloid backing alone for now. I had a Iver Johnson wrench in my collection that I’m pairing with the bike.

Back