When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson bike I just bought.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mikecuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Iver Johnson I just bought. Frame needs work. My buddy, John is a great welder and will cutout the bad frame metal and weld in new metal. Anyone have a reasonable price head badge for it?

156620187_1844510935713667_2467425934895025910_o.jpg

Here's one... Pre '21 is a different badge

I sent you a private message on this head badge. THX

Not sure what the 27 is but looks like 1916. I have one of the same year I've been working on. Probably a Truss bridge roadster. Hard to tell with all the finish gone as plating/paint scheme differentiated models with that frame... Somebody with more knowledge than me may know about the 27 stamp...

Lots of info here on the CABE on if you dig... Going to need the pre '21 badge. Good luck!

Hi Mike,
Here is a little chart I put together awhile back. You need the pre-21 badge without the Pat. Info. They are a little tougher to find, but still plenty of them out there. PS..........I'm also talking to you on the Iver Johnson Facebook Page. Pete Capodagli in Fitchburg

View attachment 1368872
Hey Pete-

Any Ideas on the "27" above serial? My thought was maybe a heavy service fleet bike?? Just a thought

Josh

Pre 1921 as everyone else has said. For the badge insert, it's just red celluloid that's pretty much primary red. Any opaque plastic of approximate paper thickness would do.

Back