When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Boy Scout bikes

-

ivrjhnsn

I live for the CABE
Here's another topic I've wondered about. Does anyone on the CABE have a complete Iver Johnson Boy Scout model, or ever seen one ?
I have seen alot of Camp Fire Girl bikes and only have a Boy Scout frame. In over 20 years of collecting, have never seen or heard of a complete bike with Boy Scout decal on it, This never built frame I have would take 24" wheels. Notice the drop out adjusters installed for keeping the threads clean during the painting process.
The 2 pins are another story. I just started to collect them, and found out that there were at least two different manufacturers of them. Maybe I need to make a goal of 100 Boy Scout pins to display next to my wrenches that are awaiting a display case.
Winter's coming, and so does the spending of more time on the CABE :D

IMG_9381.JPG

IMG_9382.JPG

IMG_9383.JPG

IMG_9384.JPG

Well,, you ever have too many bikes and overlook some ? This one has been hanging in the garage for a couple year and today I finally see it,, again. Here's an Iver Boy Scout, circa 1923 . 24" wheels . The paint is pretty much gone, but if you wet the down tube, vague remnants of the decal are there.
Wrong fork and misc other things. Future project.. Anyone have a 24" Iver fork:D

IMG_9620.JPG

IMG_9619.JPG

IMG_9618.JPG

Back