When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Boy Scout bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have an Iver Johnson Camp Fire Girl donor bicycle that would be perfect to get your bike on the road.
I need $250
Camp1.jpg
Camp2.jpg
Camp3.jpg
Camp4.jpg
Camp5.jpg
Camp6.jpg

Here's another topic I've wondered about. Does anyone on the CABE have a complete Iver Johnson Boy Scout model, or ever seen one ?
I have seen alot of Camp Fire Girl bikes and only have a Boy Scout frame. In over 20 years of collecting, have never seen or heard of a complete bike with Boy Scout decal on it, This never built frame I have would take 24" wheels. Notice the drop out adjusters installed for keeping the threads clean during the painting process.
The 2 pins are another story. I just started to collect them, and found out that there were at least two different manufacturers of them. Maybe I need to make a goal of 100 Boy Scout pins to display next to my wrenches that are awaiting a display case.
Winter's coming, and so does the spending of more time on the CABE :D

View attachment 369074

View attachment 369075

View attachment 369076

View attachment 369077
Is it possible to use your photos for a Boy Scout bicycle history article I am compiling? Thanks, Dave

Back