When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson crankarm removal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well, thank you for all the replies! As I mentioned, I am getting this bike back on the road for a friend. Since I am not experienced, nor have the needed equipment, for making a tool for this, or for torching it, would anyone be willing to let me "rent" theirs, i.e. I pay postage from and back to you, and a user fee? You would have my address so you would "know where to find me" haha. It's the only solution I can think of for this. I guess PM me if interested.

Well, thank you for all the replies! As I mentioned, I am getting this bike back on the road for a friend. Since I am not experienced, nor have the needed equipment, for making a tool for this, or for torching it, would anyone be willing to let me "rent" theirs, i.e. I pay postage from and back to you, and a user fee? You would have my address so you would "know where to find me" haha. It's the only solution I can think of for this. I guess PM me if interested.
As it turns out, I am able to loosen the other side to get some motor or crankcase oil into the BB, and this should be enough to get the bike going, to loosen up the existing grease. The crankarm was turning well anyway.

Once you get the outside nut off, mine is not on the driver side, what do you do next? I cant seem to get the crank arm off.

Once you get the outside nut off, mine is not on the driver side, what do you do next? I cant seem to get the crank arm off.
does any one have a video?

Back