When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson **Early color Catalog**

-

kz1000

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Picked this up recently, Very early color catalog with complete Iver Johnson line, Heavy Sticker with 1936 prices was added over "Iver Johnson Bicycle of Progress Story" so not sure of exact date of catalog. Size is 6" x 8" and opens up to 18" x 24". Enjoy

IverJohnsonCat003-1.jpg

IverJohnsonCat004-1.jpg

IverJohnsonCat005-1.jpg

IverJohnsonCat006.gif

IverJohnsonCat007-1.jpg

IverJohnsonCat008-1.jpg

IverJohnsonCat009-1.jpg

IverJohnsonCat010-1.jpg

IverJohnsonCat011.gif

Templeton? We should meet at the Ale House for lunch! I sent you a PM

Last edited:
I like that! That is nice! What is the difference in the super mobike and the Deluxe Mobicycle? Is the Deluxe Nickel or Chrome? Are they 28" in the brochure? Can I get copy of the bike in the upper Left corner? I assume that is the Deluxe Mobicycle? Thanks!

Would you be willing to make a color copy of the velocipede page for me? I'll be happy to pay for any costs involved. Thanks!

Dave

Its not the same brochure, just one I have. Same velocipede ad and I snuck in a pic of mine, enjoy

Attachments

• MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 97
  • ij trike ad.jpg
    ij trike ad.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 75
Very cool, this is a very valuable reference. Where and how did you get this? Especially in such nice shape!

I got it out of a pile of papers that were on there way to the trash

Terrific rescue! That's a beautiful example of IJ tricycles you have there. I've been with ebay since 2002, and I believe there's only been a few Iver Johnsons listed FS since then, unless I somehow overlooked the listings.

Dave

Just picked up a "Super Mobike". Pretty sure there was a speck of blue somewhere left on the frame. That photo is a very good reference. Thanks for the post!

Back