When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Fork patent 1899

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

filmonger

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Iver Johnson Fork patent 1899

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 06.52.44.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 06.53.03.png

Very nice filmonger !
I've always thought that this was one of the nicest looking forks that Iver ever produced. It was used for at least two years (possibly more). Here is a pic of the fork on a 1900 (very rough) Iver I own, remember, 1900 Iver badges were unique to that year.
1900 Iver Bike.jpg

Here are three pics on a 1901 Iver, first year for the "V" shaped badge. Pete in Fitchburg

1901 1.JPG
1901 2.JPG
1901 3.JPG

Very nice filmonger !
I've always thought that this was one of the nicest looking forks that Iver ever produced. It was used for at least two years (possibly more). Here is a pic of the fork on a 1900 (very rough) Iver I own, remember, 1900 Iver badges were unique to that year.
View attachment 744754

could you show a picture of the 1900 Iver badge? never seen one. thanks

Here are three pics on a 1901 Iver, first year for the "V" shaped badge. Pete in Fitchburg

View attachment 744755 View attachment 744756 View attachment 744757

Hi hellobuddy,
No problem, as I mentioned, this was a one year badge, 1900 only.........................and it was gorgeous !! First pic is a NOS Badge from the Fitchburg Historical Society collection. Second pic is the badge on my 1900 Iver Johnson bike. Pete in Fitchburg

1900 Badge.jpg
IJ 1900 Badge.jpg

Back