When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

57pack

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello, I came by this photo of my dad posing with his new Iver Johnson bicycle. I think it may have been a Super Mobicycle? Not sure, and regretfully dad passed away in 1970. Can’t ask him this and a lot of other questions I didn’t think to ask when he was with us. So if there are any Iver Johnson gurus out there, I’d appreciate your help with the ID. Thank you!
Picture probably taken around 1932-33 period.

DF1B5C9F-BC27-42DA-80BA-5C5207685B3A.jpeg

Great pic and cool guy! Im no guru but it appears to be a Mobicycle with a rear rack added. Do you still have the bike?

I thought it may have been a Mobicycle. Thank you for the kind words and catalog photo.
I wish I did have that bike. I have a suspicion that it went to a scrap drive during WW2.
He joined the Army Air Corps after Pearl Harbor.
Someday I’d like to find a similar Mobicycle.

Nice, but certainly not an Iver. That paint job with the diamond on the seat tube and the painted twin trusses looks more like an Elgin. Iver would have had a center lock nut on this side of the crank. Dropstand is not Iver either, Iver stands were the same color as the bike.

Thank you! Your probably correct. Looking at a Elgin Cardinal , I see the same paint details you mentioned.
After all these years believing dad had an Iver!

I don't know bikes like most people on here, but I think I see the faint line of a curve making it an oval had badge. Could it maybe be a Schwinn?

Back