When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson History Presentation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
Hello Cabers,

For those that live close enough and have the interest, I will be doing a Power Point presentation on the history of the Iver Johnson Arms and Cycle Works this Wednesday evening, July 25th, 6:30PM, at the Fitchburg Historical Society, 781 Main St., Fitchburg.

Iver Johnson story 2018.jpg

Sounds cool! Thanks for taking the time to introduce people to the hobby through your talk. I’m sorry I can’t go due to distance but I hope it goes well for you.

Great turnout for the Iver johnson presentation...................had a few people talk to me about Iver Johnson firearms they have in their home that were their parents/grandparents and would like to get rid of them. Hmmmmmm, not sure I want to start collecting something new that i know zero about. Also made one contact with a gentleman that has an "1900's something" Iver cycle, now that I may spend some time following up on.
Check out a few pics here on our "Fitchburg Rides" Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FITchburg-RIDES-277960232363396/

Back