When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Info needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I just purchased an Iver Johnson and would love to get a date and model for it. It appears to be completely original with the exception of the grips. Would love to know more about it, so thank you to anyone who can shed some light on it for me. Looks to have never had a wrench on any of the nuts or bolts. Rims seem to be either aged silver or gold painted wood with a double red and blue stripe. The head tube and fork is nickel plated and the black paint has fine gold pin-striping. The front hub, handle bars, stem, and seat post are all marked "Iver Johnson" I would also like to know what type handle bar grips it would have come with. I know these are not right.
Here are a few pics to help out.
Serial number is what looks like a 3 and then 44617.

Thank you.

P1090890.JPG

P1090891.JPG

P1090892.JPG

P1090893.JPG

P1090898.JPG

P1090894.JPG

P1090895.JPG

P1090896.JPG

P1090897.JPG

P1090899.JPG

P1090900.JPG

P1090901.JPG

P1090905.JPG

Last edited:
First of all this is a beautiful bike. Other guys can tell you more but I believe this to be a 26 or 27 trussbar model 90 road race bike. Very nice original!

I’m sorry I didn’t see the 3 at beginning of the serial number. I’m thinking about 1919-21.

Could be 1919 because the badge says that it is pre-1921. That's all I do know for sure.

Yes I wanted to say 19 but left a little room for miscalculation.

Back