When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Just Purchased

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No even the balloners had the wood grain rims. I have a pair that came off a 41 Iver Johnson balloner.
No kiddin! I haven't ever seen that before, but I bet they look spectacular. Certainly something Dan could consider depending on what route he plans on going; like you said in your post though, I too think it looks good just how it is. Top notch rider for sure.

The wood painted wheels are steel clinchers just made to look like wood--sorta. IJ offered both the wood grain painted as well as chrome on the ballooner rims not sure about 28" single tubes. V/r Shawn

That may be a partially original painted frame... I sold one. who knows who has it now...

Last edited:
I like the fact that whoever took the time to assemble the bike afterwards put a rubber snubber between the brake arm and frame to keep from scratching that beautiful paint...but that Allen bolt has got to go from the brake strap! Lol sorry, pet peeve...
I think the bike is well worthy of an NOS strap.

Bicyclebones has them on eBay

Back