When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

iver johnson mens bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

glasscuter

On Training Wheels
i found this great bike this weekend and would like to know more about it. has original paint and pin stripping. also a cool brass odometer on front tire with 425 miles! crazy. new to old bikes like this but really liked how it looked. has a frame no. stamped 92498. thanks for any help

20190617_174830.jpg

20190617_174946.jpg

20190617_174922.jpg

Hi glasscuter,

Great looking late Iver in fantastic condition. Looks like you've found a model 95D Mens Airlite....................I'd guess the model year would be 1940/41ish. The wheelset may be original as Iver did offer a metal set during those years. Interesting that it has the 1/2" pitch chainring. Pete in Fitchburg
1939 #11.JPG

Last edited:
great to be on here, thanks for the info and comments everyone. im very happy to find it. learning a lot looking through the forum. noticed the British brakes, guess they are aftermarket. anybody have any info on the odometer? i think thats very cool. was that original?

Back