When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Motorized Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%
z

Handyman

I live for the CABE
WOW! Got a surprise call from a Mr. Hansen asking if he could bring his motorized “Iver Johnson” bike to the Fitchburg Historical Society to display during our Iver Johnson Bike Show. Naturally, I couldn’t say “yes” fast enough! It will be arriving on Sunday, July 1st, and will be on display during the Longsjo Bike Race. If you live close enough, stop by and check out the race and the Iver show. The Historical Society will be open this Sunday, July 1st, from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Pete in Fitchburg

Iver Motorized Bicycle.jpg
motorized Iver Tank.jpg

As promised, Mr. Hansen showed up today at the Fitchburg Historical Society with his motorized Iver Johnson bicycle, and it created quite a stir with our visitors. I do have to say it looks even better in person than it does in the pictures! Makes me think I should have one of these built for me?? Pete in Fitchburg

motorizediver 2.jpg

Back