When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson race bike 1901-1903 Model 70/79 for Major Taylor display

-

ivrjhnsn

I live for the CABE
So, I just got off the phone with the John Howard. The man pushing the Major Taylor movie. Cycling legend. He is trying to help Lynne Tolman acquire an early Iver race bike to put in a Major Taylor display in Worcester .

Anyone have one they would be willing to display there ? I only have a 1938 Model 90. And an unfinished 1900 .

I have the frame

iver-frame-8.jpg

I have no idea, about it’s authenticity, but, supposedly, the bike on the pedestal in the fore ground, is a Major Taylor raced bike.
CB3B1E71-54D3-4473-B684-987678CAC9CD.jpeg

I’m also not sure, that Hrach would want to loan it out, but, you might want to contact him, to see if that would be possible.
Just a thought.

I have no idea, about it’s authenticity, but, supposedly, the bike on the pedestal in the fore ground, is a Major Taylor raced bike.View attachment 1063165
I’m also not sure, that Hrach would want to loan it out, but, you might want to contact him, to see if that would be possible.
Just a thought.
I think that’s the bike that used to be on display in a store in the Calabasas area here in California. I took pictures of it there about 20 yrs ago and it was owned by Cunningham if I remember correctly. It was a good looking bike and was claimed to be Major’s actual bike.

So, I just got off the phone with the John Howard. The man pushing the Major Taylor movie. Cycling legend. He is trying to help Lynne Tolman acquire an early Iver race bike to put in a Major Taylor display in Worcester .

Anyone have one they would be willing to display there ? I only have a 1938 Model 90. And an unfinished 1900 .

Show a picture of exactly the bike you’re needing as I might know where one is.

Back