When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson - Solid and Stolid; A gathering place for dating IJ bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Before and After ,, last project for a friend .

Here are the before and after pics of one I just finished a week ago for a friend in Fitchburg .

Attachments

• IMG_5932.jpg
    IMG_5932.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_4957.jpg
    IMG_4957.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 187
Restored Red Iver Truss Bridge Roadster

Here are the before and after pics of one I just finished a week ago for a friend in Fitchburg .

Now that is one fantastic looking Iver.........................can't knock those truss frames for style, they were really classic looking. Pete in Fitchburg

Very nice indeed, can you tell me what kind of wheelset you used, and if they're 28" rims?

Thanks,

Dave in Concord NH

Wheelset For Restored Iver Truss

Very nice indeed, can you tell me what kind of wheelset you used, and if they're 28" rims?

Thanks,

Dave in Concord NH

Hi Dave,
I'll let Scott give you the exact particulars, but I'll tell you what I know. The tires are 28" x 1 1/2" Cream Schwalbe Delta Cruiser bike tires. The rims are imported 28" x 1 1/2" 36 hole Westwood style rims with a chrome finish. I believe the rims are also available in black with a gold pinstripe. Scott had my original rear hub replated and replaced my original 32 hole front hub with a 36 hole hub to match the new rims. I also believe this is the same wheel/tire combo that "Luxlow" is selling on eBay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-28-...041?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58ae75d991 Pete in Fitchburg

Thanks for that info Pete.
I have an old set of those rims in the attic, now to find a decent front and rear hub.

Thanks again!
Dave

Back