When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
So I bought some ladies bikes from a guy and he has this iver Johnson arch bar I’m wondering how much is original and around what year it is and what the value of what’s left thanks guys

I guess I’m asking what would you pay up to

59489A2F-C398-4F36-A55E-21E3CB5185E3.png

8F847FA8-2489-46B5-BFD5-0780C2278B10.png

9C469BB2-6BA4-471B-8537-CE6E1F4B9EBC.png

3EDD5DD1-1BE3-4742-8923-6C3319E791A1.png

7CCE4C38-396A-4925-A3D6-D69F64704BE9.png

Late 20's/30's Truss Bridge Roadster Model 87 Serial # would help nail down date... it's on the seat tube just under clamp. Seat/fenders/pedals not original hard to tell about wheels from pics... Hubs could give you some info. Bars are pretty sweet and look like the #11 bars offered in the catalog. All depends on what you plan to do with it but $400-600 is probably fair in current condition although I'd rather pay less!

Also, may be the pic but looks like the front of the truss bar and top tube are bent??

I have seen some Iver Johnson arch bar truss frames listed for 500-800, but not sell. So that reflects what I would not pay for a bare-frame project starter; (but a diamond frame is not a truss frame).

IJ did use a proprietary crankset, and that is a plus that it is already there, (and a half-inch pitch at that!), as are the IJ forks &c., but then it looks like a fairly complete or rideable project as-is. Looks like a 20” frame, easy to hop-on and ride.

I believe that starting with a more complete assembly is the better way to go.

Last edited:
He’s asking $900 I wanted to be around $500 so I’m not far off on what I was thinking thanks guys that’s why I love this place less then 24 hours and I have my answer

Back