When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Women's 1897/98

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldspoke

Finally riding a big boys bike
Greetings

Enclosed are photos of a late 90's I.J. woman's cycle. Note the cool O'hara Watch Face Co. of Waltham Mass.
badge. Serial number 61004 .

I am looking for any info on this cycle . I'll check with a Wheelmen member as well.

I am also looking for a smaller chain ring for this cycle. A 20 - 22 tooth. This is a 24 tooth and won't work with the chain guard fender combo I have found for the bike {they were missing} .

I may pass this project on as well - I haven't decided.

Many thanks

Glenn

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

View attachment 678770

IMG_1928.JPG

IMG_1929.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1934.JPG

IMG_1935.JPG

View attachment 678781

View attachment 678782

View attachment 678784

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

View attachment 678787

View attachment 678788

View attachment 678789

View attachment 678790

View attachment 678791

Fantastic looking Iver you have there Glenn.................love it. Looks like an 1898 or 1899 at first glance. Interesting chain ring !! Pete in Fitchburg

Really Nice Bike to be almost 120 years old. Love the details, Striping, Pedals, Chain Ring, and that BADGE... WAY COOL !!!------Cowboy

Thanks Friends for the compliments etc.

Sorry for the duplicate pics :>{ I tried to edit these out.

I would assume that this I.J. dates to a time when J.P. Lovell was out and the Johnsons took over.

Glenn

...I would assume that this I.J. dates to a time when J.P. Lovell was out and the Johnsons took over...

Hey Glenn,
Yes, that transition took place about 1896 so this lady was a couple years into it - nice find.
Cheers,
Dean

Back