When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver johnson

-

cadillacbike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Would any one know what year this Iver johnson is. This is one of my 1st bikes in my collection. s/n586621 Thank you in advance. C
1bike 001.jpg
1bike 002.jpg
1bike 003.jpg
adillacbike

Unfortunately there is not an Iver Johnson serial number chart available. Your bike looks like it started its life out as a Drop Bar Roadster. I am not sure which years these were made. Could be the 20s - 30s. You can do some research on ebay to see IJ advertisements and try to date it that way. Your bike has had alot of changes thru its poor life.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 39
Add the badge and the headset cups (is the top cone upside down or is that a cone shaped spacer in the stack?) to the original list, but subtract the cranks, this bike seems to answer the question, “Will European cranksets fit the small diameter Iver Crank hangers?”

Thanks everyone for their help. I didn't think it was original. It just didn't look right. And phil, ( lol ) I went to see what you was talking about and the head lock nut is upside down.good eye! I didn't even notice it.Thanks again kevin

Back