When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver truss frame.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustyspoke66

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is at a swap that ends today. Anybody know the year from the serial? 446720. Thanks.
ugavases-1.jpg

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Now I will see how cheap I can get it. The asking price is 650.00

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Ok, the chainring was throwing me off. So I started looking through all the threads and it seem that this might be a Lovell Diamond setup. Any input would be great. looked more and I am thinking it is not a Lovell. The headbadge screw holes do not work. Plus the chainring appears to be ladies.

Last edited:
There were slightly different versions of the "V" badge. I'm not fully versed on those, but I thought the only difference was in the word placement and plating. Maybe the hole locations too?
Not sure which flavor of badge the 1928s had.
Brian, Scott or Pete may chime in.....

Last edited:
Lovell Diamond Chainring

Looks like it could be a Lovell chainring. I have an Iver Johnson Juniorcycle with what appears to be the same chainring. I was told it was an Iver Johnson supplied part.
Pete in Fitchburg

DSC03045.jpg

There were slightly different versions of the "V" badge. I'm not fully versed on those, but I thought the only difference was in the word placement and plating. Maybe the hole locations too?
Not sure which flavor of badge the 1928s had.
Brian, Scott or Pete may chime in.....

'28 badge should have "Reg. U.S. Pat " on the bottom of the badge. Running theory is C. 1921 they added the patent . Hole placement the same for V badges .

That is neat how close the serial numbers are . Chainring is typically found on Lovell Diamond branded bikes . My guess would be that is was changed out at some point or not.

Back