When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iverson charger muscle bike

-

Glenn Rhein

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Can’t seem to find out any info on this bike, not really my thing but came with a bunch of stuff. Any help would be appreciated thanks
41B44B8F-1FB2-42FD-9FAA-D092E678D3E7.jpeg

9DE1F505-9ED0-41B0-9A95-08280921647D.jpeg

9116CD82-1EB0-424A-B3E3-51DA73A874B6.jpeg

George Barris Designed Bike . Not a huge following for model though I auctially have one that I paid $100 for at a bike show . Nice shifter . I’d be interested if you decide to sell the shifter .Still a nice find.

These were made by the men behind Stelber, Jerry Steller and the other was Berkowitz or something. They started as an import co., and put their badge on a lot of very cheap bikes. In the mid '60s they were looking to move upmarket a bit, and made up the Iverson name. I believe most of these used CBC/Ross parts, as they were also out of NYC.

That is a good one. That shifter is an easy $150 by itself. I would say that is worth $250-300 as it sits. The bike you have is an early version of the Charger, maybe a 1968 or 1969? The seat and pedals aren't original to the bike.

That shifter was used on many Iverson muscle bikes. The key to those is the bottom cover, they always seem to be missing. Here is one that sold recently on eBay, these prices are for the shifter without the bottom too!

I wouldn't sell that shifter separate from the bike, if you are selling it, keep it together.

Back