When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iverson Dragstripper

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
G

goldz56

Found this at the flea ma
DRAGSTRIPPER-1.jpg
rket. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob

Dragstripper tires

Here is a better picture of the tires. I haven't seen them or the bike before. After i clean it up and put a new seat on it i am going to list it on ebay. If anyone is interested in it let me know before i list it. thanks, Bob

DRAGSTRIPPER3-1.jpg

Thanks for the info, it's the first information i have seen on the bike and enjoyed reading it. Bob

I had one of these years ago. Fun bikes! Iverson began business making cheap shotguns (I think that began in the '20's) and I think bicycles were initiated at the same time, under the Iver Johnson name, which was the same for firearms, and which later became Iverson.

Drag Stripper

Hello

I have on in Black. Its posted on the WWW.BOSTONBICYCLEMUSEUM.COM if you want to see a pic.

I am interested to see how much you would sell yours for? It would need to be shipped to Massachusetts 01749.

Thanks,
Mike

Back