When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iverson or Ross or BOTH?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So Nick contacted me on a girls bike (I know a girls bike, what am I thinking) and of course it has a tanklight!
Actually a very unique tanklight that I've never seen before...so of course I'm interested.
The seller doesn't know much about it.

Here is a picture of this (we think a 60's) Iverson girls tanklight in pretty good shape.
Nick mentioned that in the late 60s a company named Iverson started and made muscle bikes in the late 60s and 70s.

But, the question is that, this bike has what I recognize as a Ross chainring. But, it clearly has Iverson on the chainguard.

So all you middleweight gurus please chime in and let me know what we are looking at here. Sorry I don't have the serial number to reference it to a manufacturer. If it is a Ross then the prefix should be a "R" I beleive.

Did Iverson and Ross combine their efforts to retail this bike? or others? I know that Ross didn't fair well and shut down at some point. Adamtinker or Phil, sent me some info on the Ross's demise.

So lets here what you think and how rare is the bike?

Thanks in advance.
John

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back