When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

J.C. Higgins Color Flow Tank Jewels

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
gosh Im actually buyin that one without the port holes and without a springer and light for 300 but its in really nice shape. Maybe I can upgrade to a springer

Cataloging Catalogs?

I was just wondering if anyone or any organization had cataloged all the bicycle pages from the Sears catalogs? There's a huge amount of data just sitting there. The bikes I have now I never even saw when I was a kid growing up in the 50s & 60's. There was one particular Ebay listing which I'm sure some of you saw for a 1915 Sears Bicycle Catalog including a Motor-Chief w/ a three speed stick, a Model Master, a Peerless, a Napoleon, an Elgin King, a Kenwood, etc. I have a 1966 catalog w/ seven pages of bikes and assessories three of them in full color featuring the Spaceliners and a 1968 catalog w/ five B&W pages. I would like to have access to all of that. Just wondering. Road Master

Sears Catalogs

By the way, in my Ebay travels I came across pics of the Colorflow Tanks from a 1951 Sears catalog. They looked exactly the same - price just went up $4.00. Road Master

Back