When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

J.C.Higgins Sport Flite $29.95!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks jd.

Yes, hanger, crank bottom. Thanks for the info.
There are some nice mens middleweight tank bikes popping up around here lately.
I will forward some to you if I find any.
Did you chek out the nice one on Ebay?. $9.99 no reserve!. must be picked up in Pittsburg, PA,
You can drive that easily...........................Wayne

The serial number is on the bottom of the hanger. Three lines of copy...
MOTS-?
MOD 502 47920
Please let me know what you find out.
Also, does the fact that it is on the hanger and not the rear drop out make it older?..........Thanks, Wayne

4792 is the Sears catalog #, it was used for 1959 and 60 Sportflites. The 61 and later pages in the Elgin/JC Higgins/Hawthorne book don't show a Sportflite, but they don't have all the pages for each year, i.e. Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, and Christmas Wish Book.

Yes, hanger, crank bottom. Thanks for the info.
There are some nice mens middleweight tank bikes popping up around here lately.
I will forward some to you if I find any.
Did you chek out the nice one on Ebay?. $9.99 no reserve!. must be picked up in Pittsburg, PA,
You can drive that easily...........................Wayne

can't find the ebay listing.

Hi jd...The Ebay Listing

Hi jd. The listing number is below. The auction ends today, the bid is up to $41.00.............Wayne

ThanksDon't no way I couldn't find this.
However it is a 24" tanklight Sears. I'm not interested though.
Did you do a bid on it?

These straight up Sears tanklights in my opinion are just too plain for my liking. I've had 2 ladies of the same model. Gave one away and sold one for $125 and that one had a rusted through tank.
Not a bad price though.
Thanks for the lead.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/23073260465...04653&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

Hey jd

Hi jd,
I really cannot afford to buy any more bikes for a while. I am really tapped out. I just bout a '55 Columbia Mens bike yeaterday for $125.00
that needs a total resto. Unless something really special comes along, I have to hold off for a while..........Wayne

Hi jd,
I really cannot afford to buy any more bikes for a while. I am really tapped out. I just bout a '55 Columbia Mens bike yeaterday for $125.00
that needs a total resto. Unless something really special comes along, I have to hold off for a while..........Wayne

Me too..... Got a pic of your new addition?
There was a local CL posting here that was selling a 4000 sq ft shop of a deceased bike shop owner. He apparently had this shop from the 50's to the 60's according to the family.
I requested to have the opprotunity to look and they just said someone had put a $500 deposit on the whole lot. He never followed up with the rest of the money.
They want to sell the whole collection and at this time will not part out. Got an email last night they were going to post pics today.....hmmmm
I'd love to go picking but, money is real tight right now.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/atq/2797668766.html

Back